Modules used for the training of food and beverage service staff. Each module is 1 day of training, and can be delivered to larger groups using the PPT, and to smaller groups using the Flipfile for on-the-job training.
The training materials developed for training food and beverage servers in Cambodia include a trainer manual; trainer guide; flip files and power point presentations. The training was delivered by TVET providers, in-house-trainers, and manager of small businesses trained by HITT in 5 days, 1 day per module.
Trainer Manual, Trainer Guide, Flip-Files, and Power Point Presentations
- Trainer Guide: This document provides the instruction to the trainer on how to teach the module. Each Trainer Guide follows a format including:
- Table of contents
- Module programme
- Opening activities
- Slide/page by page instructions on how to teach, including instructions for activities and listing the resources needed for each topic or activity.
- Trainer Manual : This document provides the teaching content for each module.One manual is provided for each module, broken down into topics.
- Flip Files: Full colour flipfiles in PDF. These were printed for use in A4 size, landscape orientation, for desktop use in on-job training.
- PPT : The presentations are engaging and colourful.