SNV is recruiting a service provider to conduct the mid term review (MTR) of the HITT programme. The MTR will assess the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, potential sustainability & multiplying effects, and impact prospects of the HITT programme. Findings of the mid term review will be used to further develop and fine-tune the HITT programme approaches (Enabling Environment and the HITT Learning Approach and Approach to Curriculum Development), the curriculum development and implementation strategies designed by HITT countries, as well as to document learning, best practices and success stories.
REQUIREMENTS: Team Leader
Qualifications and skills (minimum)
- Proven theoretical background (education, training) on qualitative and quantitative M&E
- Fluent (oral, written and spoken) in English and French
General professional experience
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant international professional experience in conducting M&E assignments preferred in developing countries / emerging economies.
- Knowledge of monitoring/ evaluation methodology and techniques
- Knowledge of project cycle management
- Proven expertise and knowledge on TVET and working with the informal economy
- Experience working and evaluating multi-country projects/assignments
- Proven track record conducting result oriented monitoring of EC funded programmes using EC standard monitoring and evaluation templates
- Knowledge and expertise of the tourism sector in developing countries/emerging economies
Other experts, support staff & backstopping
CVs for experts other than the key expert should be submitted in the tender.
Respondents must provide:
(a) An expression of interest proposing a work plan, time line and budget
(b) CV of the team leader and appointed experts for the assignment
(c) A statement of their organisational capacity to deliver the results and services described in this ToR
(d) A statement of their capability and experience in providing services similar to the ones described in the ToR, including contact details for at least 2 referees to whom they have provided services similar services, including names, telephone numbers and email addresses of appropriate contact persons.
Note 1: The EC nationality rule applies to companies applying to this service contract.
Note 2: The HITT programme may contact Respondents’ referees directly and without notifying the Respondents.
Interested candidates are requested to visit www.hitt-initiaitve.org before applying and are requested to submit a financial proposal (including daily fee and other costs) along with the required documents identified in the attached ToR FINAL ToR HITT-MTR service provider 2012.11 19 to SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, Lalitpur, Nepal. Email address: email@example.com latest by December 3rd, 2012.