The HITT programme is now recruiting Master Trainers and Training Manual Writers to develop training material and implement the training of trainers for trekking guides in Nepal for the modules:
- Module 1: Guide’s Role and Values
- Module 2: First Aid
- Module 3: Leadership and Crisis Management
- Module 4: MapReadingand Orientation
- Module 5: Environment
Candidates can apply to write and deliver one or several of the training modules mentioned above.
The primary services of the assignment are:
- Develop the content of one or several training modules for trekking guides
- Supervise and provide technical inputs in the development of the content of the training material (trainers manual, beneficiary manual) based on the HITT approach
- Provide ideas and inputs so as to make the training active and interesting to the beneficiaries
The Master Trainer and Content Adviser will work in close collaboration with the HITT-Nepal team.
It is expected that the Master Trainer and Content Adviser will provide:
- Written content of one or several of the selected training modules. Content materials developed will include the following:
- A beneficiaries’ manual integrating the content of the module.
- A trainers’ manual based on the beneficiaries manual and incorporating activities to be carried out during the training and a facilitators guide to use as guidelines to deliver the training.
- Power point presentations for the module.
- Short laminated hand outs for outdoor activities
- Deliver training to guides’ trainers during the ToT (30th July to 3rd of August
If this is of interest to you, please download the attached file and follow the application procedure.